Monday, May 28, 2012

050 things that annoy me

1. people on any type of public assistance that do extra stuff.  For example- have pets, smoke, drink, go to the movies or other events I cannot afford, buy toys I would never buy for my kids, enter 5 k races, etc.  If you cant pay for your own preschool or school lunch, the extras shouldnt happen either.  Put it in a savings account or something

2. obama.  Why anyone would re-elect him is beyond me

3. kites.  They never work.  I even bought an expensive one one time and it sucked and my kids cried

4. atheists.  Have you heard the expression "there is never an athiest in a foxhole?"  what does an athiest do when they are told their child has cancer? A tornado is bearing down on them?  I dont get it

5. People who post what day it is on facebook.  Yep....I know it is monday. 

6. Thin people that eat a lot. (no explanation necessary)

7. The fact that I dont think my oven temperature is calibrated.  We bought the house brand new and it has never been right and now I am out of waranty.

8. People who over baby their kids.  I can take "tiger moms" but I cannot take 9 year olds who are babied and coddled.

9. People who always talk like they are saying a question.  Like their voice always goes up at the end of the sentence

10 . People who always post pictures of their dog/cat/animal on facebook.  If I defriended you , that is probably way

11. The guy at the gym who changes the channel on all FIVE tv's in front of the treadmills.  He does this every day.  And I know he hates foxnews so I purposely watch it every day and make a big deal that he cannot change the channel

12 . kids that have no bed time

13. People who call Buffalo anything but WESTERN, NY.  It is NOT northern NY or "upstate"  Look at a map genius.

14. I dont like when people say "do what" instead of "what" when they cannot hear you.  Either say just WHAT or excuse me.  (I think "do what" is a southern thing)

15. Women that dont like short men.  Trust me, height is over rated

16. Letter grades in 1st grade.  Dont these poor kids have enough stress?  what happened to S and U?

17. The fact that all kids get a trophy.  When I was a kid, only the best kids got one.  My son has a million tropheys and wasnt exactly stellar his first few years.  Makes me wonder if he would try harder if he knew only the best got a trophy.

18. Peanuts at the ball field.  I know, I know. Peanuts go with baseball.  But it can still annoy me

19. Kids that tattle. I prefer kids fight it out.  It helps with problem solving and survival of the fittest

20. fake boobs.  I just dont get it.  Running sucks with big boobs.  why would one make it more difficult?

21. People who do not wear a sports bra to the gym.  I am envisioning your boobs dragging on the ground some day with all that bounce and flounce.  Bind those suckers up

22.  Bullying on facebook.  It still happens and I am in my 30s

23.  People who brag on facebook about their kids accomplishment when it isnt an accomplishment.  (Johnny walked at 16 months!  so proud...we know he will be an athlete!)

24. Johnny depp.  I dont get him and I dont like him.  George Clooney too

25. People who are late all the time.  that is a selfish quality....all you are doing is telling me that I am not important to you.

Give me some time to work on my next 25.  Husband said I cant offend anyone so this is hard

No comments:

Post a Comment