Monday, May 7, 2012

5 years old!

I cant believe #2 is FIVE years old today.  He is so so different from me.  I think that is why I love him so much.  It is easier to love someone when it isnt like looking in the mirror.  When I had my 20 week ultrasound and the tech saw a penis, I can honestly say I cried for an entire week.  I had to mourn the fact that I would never have a daughter.  At the time, I wondered why God would give me 2 boys.  I couldnt dress them up cute or put pigtails in their hair.  I knew their had to be a reason 2 was sent into my life.  It didnt take long for everything to make sence.  He is different from the rest.  He is left handed, moody, funny, and super creative.  He loves to do art work and play with toys.  He can play legos for hours and we forget he is here!  In public, he is shy and timid. He gets extra anxiety playing sports.  But I know, as his mom, when he finds his confidence, he will be unstoppable.  At home, he is far from timid.  He is loud and when he is mad, complains the loudest and the most.  He is the best middle son I could have ever asked for.  He is like a chameleon.  He plays rough and crazy with #1 but can also play house and baby with #3 all day!  I love him and I am so glad he is in my life.  Im going to miss him when he goes to kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment