Wednesday, May 30, 2012

26-50 things that annoy me

26.  When someone owes you money and they give you tour share down to the penny.  For example, lets say I went in on a gift with several people for someone and my share was $22.39.  I would have over $25 and that would be the end of it.  I dont really want your nickels and dimes.  I like to give a little extra for the trouble the person went through to buy the present

27. When you are in a construction zone and the lane is ending and everyone must merge.  I hate when people merge at the last minute.  Especially when you have been warned for a good mile.  So you know what I do?  I straddle the lane inbetween the lane I am currently in and the one ending.  That way, no one, I mean NO ONE gets by me.

28. I get annoyed when men watch TV with their hands on their balls. I often wonder if they think the roof is going to collapse and they need to keep a hand on top of their nuts just in case. (not mentioning any men in particular)

29. I dont like close talkers.  If I keep backing away - take the hint

30. I dont like to be hugged every time I see you.  If I am not going to see you for a year- maybe more- a hug might be in order.  Other than that- back off

31. I dont like when I go to the pediatricians office and someone puts a "sick" kid on the "well" side.  I usually practice sounding out words with my kids on that day.  See Billy- we - we -we well.  w-e-l-l- spells well

32. Story time at the library bothers me.  I know toddler can be naughty but I cant stand when the moms just let poor behavior go on.  When my kid stands up in front of all the kids sitting- I yank em down

33. People who park in handicapped spaces and then hop out of the car and jump around getting into the store.  And they are all alone.

34.  Heavy people at disney world who use those electric wheel chairs to get around. And they get preference for rides becuase they eat to much

35. I dont like when I go to mcdonalds drive through and they tell me to "pull forward"  it is supposed to be fast food.

36. i dont like when people squeeze a plastic water bottle when they are drinking.  Squeezing it doesnt help the water come out faster.  It just makes an annoying crackle and irritates me.  A woman I used to work with did this every day.

37. People who pump their gas and then go in the little store and shop without moving their vehicle.  HELLO?  Do you not see us all waiting here?

38. People who do the speed limit or under in the left lane on a highway

39.  People who put stuffed animals on the back windshield of their car.

40. Little boys with long hair that I cant tell if they are a girl or a boy

41. Huge people that wear a bikini.  I know all people get hot and have a right to the pool but a bikini?

42. i get annoyed that I am the last stop the UPS truck makes.  Every time I have a package I am super excited and I have to wait until 7 pm

43. I hate when kids are late for the bus in the morning.  It comes at the same time every day.  And when the same dang kids are late every day, it holds things up.  It is teaching your kids bad habits

44. adults that wear disney shirts....oh wait..I do this now

45. when people dont brush their tounge.  FYI- that is where the bad breath lives. 

46. When people waste water and electricity. do we really need the air conditioning cranked to freezing in the summer?  And if you want it so cold, why is the heat so hot in the winter?

47. Women who engage in the stay at home mom/working mom debate.  or breast/ bottle debate.  There really is no winner.

48. When people go in the express line with more than the alloted items on the sign.  And yes, I do say something

49. the fact that kids these days always have to have a snack.  every where we go kids are eating a snack.  And then my 3 kids go stand in front of them and stare like they havent eaten in a week.  What happened to 3 square meals a day?

50. dust annoys me.  DUST.  I fell that I can dust an entire room and really take my time and I come back one day later and there is dust everywhere...looks like I did nothing!   :-(

1 comment:

  1. Sue you make some good points and you crack me up too - Love the blog

    ReplyDelete